The Crazy World Of Relationships... (Article)


Often we fall or rather it seems like we have fallen in love and we enter into a relationship. They are so interesting and when we think about some of its aspects, certain questions pop in our mind to which we have strange answers but never the true one… Let’s have a look at some of them…

(I have written it in first person form but it holds true for everyone, be it a guy or a girl) 



Before it all begun, I used to sit and wonder…
1. Do I know her?
Answer: NO!

2. Is She attractive?
Answer: NO!

3. Is She worth loving?
Answer: NO!

4. Is She different or special in some way?
Answer: CERTAINLY NO!



5. Well so many No’s yet, YET I FELL FOR HER? HOW?
Answer:  Maybe I had become mentally unstable for a while and that’s why I fell for her.
Seems like a stupid answer but that’s the only answer I have for it.


6. Let’s leave that for a while… How did it all begun?
I don’t really remember… nor does she so doesn’t matter. Let’s say it all started off with an infatuation.


7. When did I really start loving her?
Answer: Neither do I know nor does she but both of us will always point at some incident and claim that it all begun then whenever this topic came up. Doesn’t matter because at end of the day what’s special is that we love each other and not when we actually started…


8. So how has it been so far?
Answer: Depends on the mood!
Didn’t really get me? Well I shall explain.
a) Scenario is - She is next to me and we are alone!
            So the answer to the question goes like - So far everything seems so special and great. It’s just so special having her next to me. I wish it can go on forever. I just love her so much and she loves me back too though I love her more than she loves me. But yes we both love each other “so so so much”.

b) Scenario is – Nice conversation on phone or through text messages is on.
            So the answer to the question goes like – So far everything looks good. I wish we can be together for long. We both love each other.

The above two scenarios are the happy ones yet notice the difference. The same relationship was great and special in scenario (a) but just good in scenario (b).
Being together “forever” becomes being together for “long”. We both love each other “so so so much” becomes just We both love each other. Mind you, the relationship is still the same!

c) Scenario is - There haven’t been much conversations and a fight just took place.
            So the answer to the question goes - why am I stuck with her? God! Because of her I missed that girl and even that girl. Now they all are gone and its all because of her. I love her but she does not love me back. Now I will do tit for tat. I too will stop loving her!

Same relationship but three different scenarios and answers change so much! How funny these relationships are!

So what is the final answer overall?
Well I guess it goes this way – So far it has been just heavenly. It’s filled with love, fights, laughter, crying and every essence of human emotion. We have had our ups and downs but on the whole despite everything, the relationship still survives.


9. So how do these relationships survive despite some huge fights and issues?
Answer: simple, the one who commits the mistake is forgiven by the partner. But why does the partner forgives the other despite he/she felt hurt and betrayed by his/her actions?
I will tell the main reason later but let’s have a look at what the guy or the girl thinks after forgiving the other.

a) the boy thinks – she’s lucky that she has me. Had it been any other guy, he would have made her pay back for her deeds and completely ruined her. But I am so caring and loving that I prefer to show some pity. She should consider herself absolutely lucky that she has me.

b) the girl thinks – only I could have forgiven him. Had it been any other girl, she would have slapped him and left him forever. Its only me whose still sticking with this relationship. He should consider himself lucky that he has ME!

Well, all this is said to satisfy our egos. The main reason is – Both needed each other’s companionship. Perhaps it is the faith in each other. Faith in every “I love you” we say to each other. And above all the hope that no matter what happens, we both shall always be together…

And so the time passes by and I am just so lost in her and I again sit and wonder…

1. Do I know her?
Answer: YES!

2. Is She attractive?
Answer: YES!

3. Is She worth loving?
Answer: YES!

4. Is She different or special in some way?
Answer: CERTAINLY YES!



 -   theyouthworld.com

Share your thoughts about this article by simply posting a comment below…

Have Your Own Work published here and get more readers to read it by simply clicking on  -  Publish Your Work Here

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOh..How many times have you been in 'LOVE' or should I say how 'Long'

Akshat Singhal said...

well this article written above is not based on my personal experience but on my common observation after seeing many living examples. what i have expressed above is what i felt. i may or may not be right.

but i would love to know your views as well...

nd thanx for reading my article.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...Maybe you should update when you do fall in love, then???? if you are right or not? so how old are you????

Akshat Singhal said...

well i shall definitely write down a article the day i fall in love... but it seems that u strongly disagree with the article above!

i would love to know ur views on love and relationships and so will theyouthworld.com

why don't you write an article as well and send it to me on share@theyouthworld.com? i will be glad to have it here...

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected