My Girl... (Poetry)


                                         MY GIRL...


This poem was shared by Aman Tibrewal...




I've lost what all I knew,
You've lost what all you knew,
The only thing we both know,
Is that I Love you...

I don't know what happens to me,
When I look into your eyes,
I  don't know what happens,
When I look at your Smile...

In your eyes resides a world unknown,
Which I would love to explore,
A world where there's no fright,
But only happiness and delight...

You are one among the few,
For whom I'm ready to cry,
You are one among the few,
For whom I'm ready to die...

You are very important for me,
Because your existence is my life,
You are very important for me,
Because I Love you with my life...

                                                                                 - Aman Tibrewal

Have Your Own Work published here and get more readers to read it by simply clicking on  -  Publish Your Work Here 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected