Dawn Of Craziness (Article)

                   Dawn Of Craziness

 

 

 

This article was shared by Namit Nadkarni.


 

The belltower rang twice in the smeary night. I was home alone. Contemplating on what the cause of my unrest was, I sat awake on my bed, not being able to come up with a suitable answer for over the past couple of hours. The arms of sleep pulled me back into the sea of blankets, but my mind resisted the surge of slumber. Looking out the window I could see a tree, about seven yards away from my sill, rustling in the pleasant cold wind of the night. The moon was partly hidden by clouds and the world beyond my window was like a blurry memory of my past, getting darker every second. I know not why i was awake nor why I wasn't asleep, but just the fact that i was conscious was binding on me. Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see a gray cat creep ever so gracefully across the street, twitching as it moved in the cold. As my weary eyes followed the cat, it gently crept over a wall and was hidden out of view. Beside the wall however, I could see a silhouette of a man who was standing there. He was a tall ragged person standing there with a walking stick in his hand. I hadn't noticed him before. My vision, though blurred by sleepiness, could clearly see that the man was watching me intently. He stood there as though motionless looking in my direction. I was petrified and could not help but stare back. After a while, I could faintly see him toothing a ghastly smile. I moved away from the window and hid behind the curtains, peeking every now and then to see if he was still there. He hadn't budged an inch. He kept looking at me as though he longed for something. Scared by the haunting presence of the creepy man, I slithered into my blankets and lay there....

                                                                                      - Namit Nadkarni

                          

His other articles and his blog can be viewed at I choose not to name this blog... 

 


Have Your Own Work published here and get more readers to read it by simply clicking on  -  Publish Your Work Here

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected