Tees Maar Khan (Movie Review)

                       TEES MAAR KHAN





This Review was shared by Neha Bharadwaj

Tees Mar Khan..or Tees Maar Kha??

So I guess you have seen all those hoardings around the city with Akshay Kumar and sexy Katrina. The ad promos look funky but trust me that’s where the fun quotient ends. You don’t believe me… do you?
Well I wouldn’t have if I had not spent those 120 bucks to find out the truth.

With Shiela Ki Jawani blaring on every speaker radio and party this movie has created a hype between us but fails to keep up that reputation in the theatre. If you are looking for a story, I suggest you not to waste your energy because there is no story. Just a series of events compiled and titled.

Yes, the music that is Shiela ki Jawani and the title track are catchy and good but that’s where the goodness ends.

Katrina’s role is the best only in the song after which she is quite intolerable. She plays the role of a wanna be actress very well. The excessive melodrama is humorous in the start, but then drives one crazy towards the end.

Akshay Kumar’s acting? Well, I wouldn’t waste my time writing about because it was pathetic. I wonder what the actor is up to these days when it comes to movie selection!!

Akshay Khanna was the only actor who lived up to some level with good acting while the rest of the actors majorly let us down.

Direction was again pathetic… The movie lacked flow and it seemed several scenes were just senselessly compiled and thrown at the viewers.

So the verdict?

It’s not worth a watch, trust me and save your money. Even if you are bored to death, stay at home and sleep rather than giving this movie a watch.
You will thank me. 
                         -Neha Bharadwaj


Have Your Own Work published here and get more readers to read it by simply clicking on  -  Publish Your Work Here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected