Nothing Without You Both (Poetry)

                Nothing Without You Both!



This poem was shared by Akshat Singhal

The world seemed cold and uncaring,
It seemed scary and risky,
With no one to look after me,
As I took my first breath…

There my mum held me,
Showed me how much she loves me,
And suddenly everything looked so great,
As I took my second breath…

But there was something missing,
I felt loved but not strong,
I knew mum is with me yet I felt unsafe,
As I took my third breath…

But then it all changed,
As my father held me,
I knew nothing could ever go wrong,
As I took my fourth breath…

And in all these years,
She always showed me how much she loves,
How much she cares for me,
And I knew I had the best mum in the world!

And in all these years,
He was always there with me,
Silently supporting and caring for me,
And I know nothing can ever go wrong…

                                                                                           - Akshat Singhal... 


Have Your Own Work published here and get more readers to read it by simply clicking on  -  Publish Your Work Here

3 comments:

Anshu said...

Very sweet, Akshat. Its nice to see someone being so appreciative of a Mother's love and support. It's the best gift you can give your mother.

Akshat Singhal said...

Thank you for your words... More on such topics shall come up soon.. :)

pujabenjamin said...

a very deep and caring thought. I appreciate that U understand the affection and love showered on U. U HAVE CERTAINLY TURNED A "POE.....T"

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected