A World Without Me (Poetry)

A World Without Me


This poem was shared by Neha Bharadwaj


They put me in this box,
I could'nt see anything,
It was too dark,
I dont know what was happening to me.
I did nothing wrong,
I dont know why
and I began to cry.

My mother weeps,
so does my dad
Why are they all so sad?
The box drops down,
so does the sand.
They are filling me up
I still dont understand.

As I lie in this grave 
waiting to  be saved,
I see an angel come by...

"Did I have to die?",
She holds my hand
and takes me there
where,
I can see,
As I walk the clouds above,
I can see below,
A World Without Me...
                                 
                              -Neha Bharadwaj

The poet of this poem is a passionate artist and her paintings can be viewed on A Splash Of Colours  

Have Your Own Work published here and get more readers to read it by simply clicking on  -  Publish Your Work Here

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

the poem is well written....it is easy to relate and at the same time it is this beautiful journey
...of leaving something behind..
very well picturised and thought of..
looking forward to some more ..!

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected