School : A Three Tier Society...(Article)



I walk into school and enter the long corridor. To
my left I see a group of people, smiling. Their eternal giggles and
carefree attitude never seems to end. They look at me and make a face
that makes me want to run away.GOD! Let me introduce you to the
‘popular league’. Everyone knows them and adores them.
               
         I sit on my bench in class and look at my widespread
classroom. There in the corner I see a group solving math equations
rigorously. They look at me and smile. They are the nerds. Not like
its bad being one! They stand first in class but still are unknown to
a few.
               
        And then we have the majority. The ones, like me who
are average in studies and their existence? Well, almost invisible.
Even the teachers fail to remember their names.
       
        This prevails in most of the schools. Some of us
don’t realize it while some of us are faced by regular problems due to
this superiority complex.

        How long will our schools have this ‘three tier society’??


                                                                - Neha Bharadwaj
The author of the above article is a passionate artist and her paintings can be viewed on www.artisty94.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected